Usa TRUCK orientation in two weeks. Got some questions.

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by brodason, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leftnut

Leftnut Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Mobile, Al
    Trust me I speak up for the working class especially truck drivers but you are not changing anything by coming on here and acting like an immature inexperienced child. You say you are no super trucker but you seem to be trying to prove that is exactly what you are. Yeah these companies are making tons of money off of us and we just get a very small part for all the work we do.
    I can tell you one thing though I will not go out and run illegal anymore for any company, just to try to make a living. You know what is going to happen to you if you are running illegal and kill someone. You are going to prison. The company will still be in business and they will not care about the 20 years you will be serving. You need to wake up man.

falcon241073 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    Lol. I take it back. Yes he has a horrible attitude. Reading comprehension is not in his skill set either. No ine said "thats trucking". Most said USA is a decent company. You said it was horrible based solely on your expieriences here. We all just said we did not have anything near the experience you had. You then claim we are shills or recruiters for USA because we didnt back your assinine comments. We try to be civil and you call names a try to degrade us. Yet you claim you have no attitude problem. Yup you were a smart ### on the phone with your dispatchers and they got tired of it and starved you out. Explains everything.

Oh and prepass was cut off because of a few dumb fools who screwed up with hazmat. Thats what jacked the score up to get dot to shut it off. Problem was fixed and dot authorized it to be turned back on in about 1.5 months. The new safety director decided to keep it turned off. Its not that big a deal. Does not affect meneither way.

So go enjoy your new job. Try to stay there longer than the 4 month average you have so far. Maybe youll be a truckndriver someday. Oh and please slow down. Dont need a family killed because you thinknyour helping the economy by speeding. Your one truck is not keeping a mans job secure. Your obviously a little delusional with statements like that.

Now that ive throughly aggitated you, go troll onenof the other companies youve worked for in the last year. Youve got two others to chose from. I bet it didnt worknout at those two because of the home.office also. Because you are a super trucker and do not wrong?

Leftnut Thanks this.
  4. Leftnut

Oct 23, 2012
    Mobile, Al
    Very good falcon, you hit the nail on the head.

J_FROG and falcon241073 Thank this.
  5. Green Machine

Green Machine Medium Load Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Ohio
    The last couple pages of this thread made me chuckle!

I want to stoke the fire!

[​IMG]

In all honesty though, I'm not sure how you guys survive running at USA lol. Being away from home so long while making less then what you could somewhere else. Either way, keep trucking and please stay out of that left lane hehe!

6. falcon241073

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    Lol nice try. But next time dont announce youre stoking the fire. Just do it and see what happens. Some times its worth it some times its boring.

To heck with it. Y'all convinced me. Im quitting on monday. Im headed to Swift. They've got to be better....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Leftnut Thanks this.
  7. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Me too... In fact, let's just sell this place to night and all go to Swift....

Leftnut Thanks this.
  8. falcon241073

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    Lol we can taken over. When we dont get the miles.or home time we want we can just cuss out the dispatcher and tell him how its gonna be. I bet it works.out great for us. We will show them how a truckin company is supposed to run. Im driving 3800 miles every week at 75 mph I dont care what they say. I aint using no darn elog either. Loose leaf and no restarts. Im gonna be rich I tell ya

Leftnut Thanks this.
  9. Leftnut

Oct 23, 2012
    Mobile, Al
    I am not going to swift lol you usa drivers can do that.
    I almost went to work for USA but decided on a place closer to my house. I dont think it would have been that bad.

10. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Aw, come on now. Just think of all the fun we can have. They have so many trucks even they don't know where they are. They have a great training program. After you get your truck you are on probation for 90 days. If you pass that they might actually let you hook it to a trailer...

Leftnut Thanks this.
  11. Green Machine

Green Machine Medium Load Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Ohio
    I didn't really want to stoke the fire. I just found that picture decided to post it since it was my old forum signature when I quit USA lol. To me though, the last line was true lol.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.