USDA Weekly Produce Truck Rate Report

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Eddiec, Dec 12, 2019.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Yes there has been enough loss of Pork as in actual pigs. Dead. China is laid waste. What they did do before that ruin is buy Smithfield foods in the east coast and a few other big pork producers. Now they can ship American Pork and keep their society running. While they exterminate entire farms of pigs.

Once that jumps to the USA we are going to be hard up to get bacon at 50.00 a packet. Might have to fist fight for it. Thats where we are headed anyway. If you can haul it great there will be money in it due to it's value.

I actually endured a week of swine flu aka H1n1 with a W267 marker. antifivials at 20 dollars a day from India called Tamiflu broke the fever in three days, I am still infectious and am isolated from everyone until monday. But gained immunity now from that. It was a very vicious virus that attacked my brain for about 30 hours in the worst of it. Exhibited as confusion to the point that you cannot do anything for yourself. A doctor visit took care of that. Because life was in danger from that brain being eaten by the virus.

HA I laugh at swine flu. But at the same time I don't wish it on anyone. This isnt normal flu.

CDC reports that 6000000 sick this week, 55000 in hospitals. 3600 dead including 29 children And the season has already exceeded any values recorded since the CDC established weekly outbreak watch monitoring down to every single US county (Google it) weekly. One of those is me from last week. Not very many got it. But I got it. Ugh.

Anyway I expect the Pork situation to die off literally when it jumps to America eventually. Making it a most precious and valuable resource availible to only a few who has money. The rest of us will dream about bacon, sausages and other things and not have it for a few years until the herds are built back.

But to anyone able to haul a truckload will make money from this calamity. And hand over fist too.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cabinover101

Cabinover101 Heavy Load Member

Jul 28, 2019
    W O W! Lots of vitamin C!! Mega dose. Get well soon

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is a half gallon left of that too. Low acid version. It's pretty good. Right now I am a carnivore. Going NUTs on anything beef. Steaks, burgers etc. It happens every time when a fever breaks. Ive got a special western omlette order with bacon and trimmings in a few hours pending and thats to start off the beef mania today.

If I am not on, that means I am on the floor cursing my overeating of beef. HA. I would die happy.

Oh one other thing. Everyone is going to plant based beef. (Thats BS) its getting to where they will outlaw beef beef. What am I to do? Shoot myself? HA... Or emigrate somewhere? I don't know. Maybe a bit of the west that hangs on the real beef might do it.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  5. buckeyetrucker

buckeyetrucker Light Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Ohio
  6. buckeyetrucker

buckeyetrucker Light Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Ohio
    Can a mod pin this to the top of this forum? Very good info on these charts.

7. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
  8. clausland

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    larry2903 Thanks this.
  9. clausland

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
  10. FideFreight

FideFreight Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2020
    KB3MMX Thanks this.
  11. Sumday33

Sumday33 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2020
    ill take some more details on the warehouse on 64 if you can... thats my home area.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.