Walmart here I come!

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by drozzer69, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    IMG_3564.JPG we are all doomed. this goes with that message. everyone turn in there notice asap. lol lord jesus its just a slow down on freight volume people.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FastEddieFelson

FastEddieFelson Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Chicago, IL
    Where is your dc located? We've never been slow, if anything been so busy we don't have enough drivers to cover loads.

4. truckdriver31

Sep 18, 2013
  5. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    People's negativity have nothing to do with it being slow right now, it is due to the messages coming from corporate that are telling us we're too expensive and need to cut cost. Yes they really are telling us this, if you spend some time listening to the multimedia messages those of you who denied what I said will hear the most recent ones from this past month. We took a big change in corporate management this year and they believe we'd be better to serve the customer with Swift providing many truckdriver31's.

dboy817 Thanks this.
  6. Sky High

Sky High Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2017
    It's not Texas..... No worries.

7. truckdriver31

Sep 18, 2013
    lol i just clear the media message icon and ride. i listen to radio

8. truckdriver31

Sep 18, 2013
    bonus should pay this week A

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  9. FastEddieFelson

FastEddieFelson Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Chicago, IL
    Why don't you read who posts what! I never said that the fleet is going away. And all I complain about is not making the amount of money I was told I'd make. Site says 82,000 and person at office said I'd make over 100,000. Im only making 72,000.

dboy817 Thanks this.
  10. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Are you pro rating out your ADP to come to this figure? I don't believe you've been here over a year. I wouldn't sweat it too much your ADP should start rising and reflect as such

11. Reverend Falstaff

Reverend Falstaff Light Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Don't know which D.C. you're applying for, but I just took mine today. He told me I didn't have to dig in and get my hands dirty (though I did a little). But he wanted me to explain everything I did so he could credit me for doing it. Strange as it was I went in sweating the pre trip and not so much the driving part. Pre trip was easier than I thought and the driving....while nothing HARD did take about twice as long as I thought (about 50 miles.....an hour and a half give or take). Passed it easily enough and went right over for my DOT/drug screen. Got the conditional offer, now just waiting for the background and drug tests to come back. I've been following the thread here....and elsewhere.... and while I'm wondering what's the truth and what's typical Trucker kvetching; I'm coming from hauling tankers. So to make the kind of $$ I'm hearing while working a LOT less hard than I m now......I'm almost giddy LOL. I can deal with some non-sense (and what's trucking without non-sense).Anyway...looking forward to the official GO call.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.