Watsontown Trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by skino, May 21, 2015.

1. skino

skino Bobtail Member

May 21, 2015
    Stay away from Watsontown they promise $19hr for all hours. The equipment is junk! Abs light on shop says drive it don't worry about the light samething with check engine light and SRS light! They run you to your 14hrs are up and make you take your 10hrs off at the customers location or on the side of the road. Bring a cooler with food cause you will need it! Forget about showering when you call safety nobody wants to hear about it. Dispatchers treat you like ####! Tell them you wanna go home for the weekend they will tell you its not there problem they have loads that need to be delivered refuse any load the dispatcher will fire you! The are total liars once they get you onboard you will be humping MI Windows and doors all day driver unload and no time in between stops till your 14hrs run out then take your 10hr off in some parking lot forget about safety. The trucks all have cameras facing forward and the driver and they monitor them quite often almost seems illegal I guess they don't trust the drivers! Anyway I can go on all day about them. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

johnwayne187 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wicked Wizard

Wicked Wizard Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    I hope someone else chimes in here. I was looking into these guys awhile back. Talked with a regional guy and he said it was ok. I see the daycabs running into the city a lot. Don't think it is worth city driving/unloading for 19/hr but that's just me.

4. skino

skino Bobtail Member

May 21, 2015
    I was originally hired for a dedicated position running Guardian glass Geneva NY to MI windows and Doors Gratz & Begins PA. That didn't last long they had us dedicated drivers running regional all 5 of us quit one by one after about 7 months! I made the mistake just recently to go back and run mid regional. First day back I watched 3 different guys quit saying they are nothing but liars! 1 guy quit the second day of orientation because he was lied to! Well to make a long story short what a mistake I made trying it a second time I have never been treated so bad by any company or person in my life! You can try it yourself but when you do I ask please come back and write about your experience with them I'm sure it will be the same as mine.

Wicked Wizard Thanks this.
  5. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    Foward facing camera is all l need ti know to pass

Heathar Thanks this.
  6. skino

skino Bobtail Member

May 21, 2015
    Forward and driver facing camera with audio! Drivers were putting the sun visors down to block the camera and were told if they did it again they would remove the sun visors because they aren't required by law. They were complaining about talking on your cell phone even though we have blue tooth headsets.

7. Dsparil

Dsparil Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2017
    They still doing the audio thing and driver facing camera? The audio sounds pretty much illegal since you should have a reasonable expectation of privacy especially in PA with their wiretapping and surveillance laws.

8. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    The audio recording is in all driver facing cameras. I don't think you can do anything about it. Except quit.

9. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    A lot of places where I live local drivers are only getting $16 an hour, unbelievable that people work for this in this day and age.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.