What's the worst thing that physically happened to you while driving?

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by fargonaz, May 25, 2017.

1. Jeroen

Jeroen Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2017
    ... Yep,that Would have been fun....hahaha

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Mouse got into mine.

SLAM killed. Scraped off tossed into corner. Deep into the PA problem... stupid mouse.... Grumbles, storm etc. I should have tossed it but thought too far to fall...

Fast forward a week, shop boss comes boiling out of my bay walking on my boots with wrench saying are you trying to pull a [profane] bad word trick on me scaring my man like that?

Huh?

This... this mouse... that is that. What about this *Pokes me and pokes and pokes...

Oh that, I killed it the other day. Forgot about it during the storm.

Shop boss pales, turns a shade of purple then red as he consider what to do with me. It;s not good people should stroke out that way...

Its a cabover. how in the world does that mouse get up there.

4. Jeroen

Jeroen Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2017
    :D whaha

5. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Road Train Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Retired in Taunton Ma
    Spent 3 days in the hospital with the mother of all kidney stone, Everytime I woke up, I yelled for a shot ,stayed like that until they blasted the stone
    Another time, I pulled the strap on the roll up door and it came off in my hand, went flying and broke my wrist. They discovered it was broken only after it healed , so I worked the whole time

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    BigBob410 and x1Heavy Thank this.
  6. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I went to throw the contents of my urine container out of the window so it wouldn't tip over in the truck (mine has no top) while I was driving. I heaved it to my left out the window but most of it hit the door frame and splashed back directly into my face. Had I eaten anything recently I would have heaved.

7. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    Not while driving but while loading on the headrack slipped on ice caught myself on the way down...not fun. Car Carrier decking is like a cheese grater! Another time I busted myself in the head with a load bar that slipped and it hit so hard it put me on my knees! And last but not least (this is kinda gross) I got an in grown hair on my leg that swelled up to the size of a softball! When the Doc lanced it...it went everywhere including on her facemask which made her vomit!! Lol what a mess!

8. uncleal13

uncleal13 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Humboldt, Sk
    I was running team. After a few years I was gaining weight. I thought of a new diet plan. Only ate once a day, that’s it no snacks.
    Only worked for two days. Driving down Hwy 69 in Ontario I had a low blood sugar incident at the wheel. I blacked out going 95 kph (about 58 kph) with an approaching curve in the road. It was a fifteen foot drop off the highway into solid granite rock. When I regained consciousness, I was strapped to a gurney inside the ambulance, my first thought to myself was “well this can’t be good”.
    I was in the hospital for three days with a concussion and a tri-pod fracture to my right cheek bone.
    2D2C1CBE-2D3D-429A-926E-726695D44B5F.jpeg

9. Jeroen

Jeroen Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2017
    You Lucky MotherF... could be Waking up Facing some stupid Red Clown Holding pitchfork,Waving an Arrowed tail,Or a freaking old guy whit a milelong heard while sitting in a Cloud.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.