Where Are You Continues, Again.....

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Giggles the Original, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    Thank you Mr..... I have those masks.... and use them sometimes... but got them at Home Depot... used those when I had a cleaning business... During spring the pollen and dust was soooo bad that I used a respirator mask with filters and googles.... looked as if I were in a bio-chemical war.... :biggrin_25523: but it wasn't funny... :biggrin_25512:

The mask was similar to this one...

[​IMG]

And the googles like this one...

[​IMG]

lovesthedrive and MagnumaMoose Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    I wonder if he was talking about Westley on I-5 in CA.... There's a Joe's plaza there... when I go there, I park at the other truck stop nearby... Triangle....

4. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    Oh yeah... now I read this... yeah... that's what I thought... :yes2557:

5. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    BTW, that Joe's plaza gets REALLY FULL very early in the afternoon... :biggrin_2552:

6. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    I have been missing y'alls postings... Was very busy yesterday... Took a loaded trailer to the warehouse nearby, dropped and then company let me borrow their company vehicle so I could do some shopping and then brought my things to the hotel room they reserved for me....
    And then attended to a small gathering of some of the folks from my company at the warehouse for some show on TV and pizza....

7. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    I am here now...

m.jpg
    Sorry some images are a little shaky... I was in a hurry....

a.jpg

o.jpg
    They have a bar and grill and many other rooms for conferences and gatherings... the banquet will be here this evening...

8. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    This is my room... for now... till tonight... asked DSP to get me a load picking up tomorrow morning and if he does... will leave hotel tonight after banquet and sleep in the truck cause I like to have everything ready to go when I wake up....

i.jpg

j.jpg

h.jpg

n.jpg

Gotta go now.. will check the facilities here.... and swim some... my body needs movement... :biggrin_25519:

9. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Delivered in Tijuana (as close as possible really) and then deadhead to Redlands for a 12:30 loaded trailer. Shipper says the appointment was for 2pm. Meh. So I found a place to eat with cute waitresses and some good music. Super stoked to sit for 90 minutes by myself. The bad luck trainee went to jack in the box.

I feel bad for the guy. He really tries and drives well, it just the entire world is hell bent on making it hard for him. I mean I can literally get out of the seat and within 30 minutes something will go wrong.

Bummer. But he he keeps going. He’s good man.

10. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    Welcome to Maine. Before we get spring, we have that wonderful time called MUD SEASON!!!!!!
    101_0048.JPG

11. chopper103in

chopper103in Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Crossville,Tn
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.