Where Are You Continues, Again.....

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Giggles the Original, Sep 13, 2014.

1. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    I literally hated coming out of the LA area on a friday evening, I think it would be better to just wait tlll early morning.
    I will see what I can do about pictures of the lights, I don't know how to put pictures on here, but my swamper can probably help me with them. When I first started running up here and they would get going good, I would watch them for hours, now I keep driving, but they are something I would hate to have not seen in my life.
    The japanese somehow belive that if their wife gets pregnant while they are watching them their kid will be smarter, it is a big deal for them to come here and ride tour buses or what ever, and the bus drivers just twiddle their thumbs till they are finished. lol

Cabinover101, 062 and Rocks Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    LOL.. that's quite funny... about the Japanese folks... :biggrin_2559:
    If you post pictures with your cell I am not sure how to do it cause I post from my laptop... but some of the mods here can tell you... I bet it's quite easy...
    Me, if I take pictures with my digital camera, I remove the memory card off of my camera and use a memory card adapter with an USB port to transfer the images from the memory card to the laptop. It's plug and play don't need to save or anything... once I plug the adapter in the laptop and open the file, the pictures are there.

DSC00515.JPG

Then, when I post, I click on Upload a file...

DSC00512.JPG
    ...and when a window opens, I navigate that to locate the pictures...

DSC00513.JPG

...and when I click on the picture, it will upload right below the posting... you will see a blue bar growing...wait till the picture is uploaded 100% and then click on Full Image so it will inserted on the posting....

DSC00514.JPG

It's that easy.... :yes2557:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    062 Thanks this.
  4. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    Now... if I take pictures with my cell... I email the pictures to myself and then save them to a file and then do the procedure I just explained above. It takes longer but I don't want to post in the forum from my cell....

5. starmac

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    My cell does not have a camera. lol
    My swampers does, so will see what we can do. I ask the other other day and he said something about he emailed me some pictures. Now I just need to remember to ask him what what my email address is.

Cabinover101 and Rocks Thank this.
  6. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Yesterday was sure enough one of those trucking days. First pick had two P.O.’s but said only one was shipping. So load up the one, and call broker and wait 40mins for the go ahead to roll to next pick. Get 10 miles down the road, and broker calls saying they now want to ship the other P.O., then when I get backed in it was lunch time.
    This made me 2hrs late for next pick. The shipping clerk at #2 left at noon, and the fill in had no clue. Supervisor had to come out and run the bills. Then about one out of every three pallets they would bring out would be the wrong thing. So he would send it back,then they had to hunt for the right one. By the time I was finally loaded I didn’t have time to make it to unload before they went home. So I parked at the other end of the lot and went to bed.

Rocks and MagnumaMoose Thank this.
  7. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    A7634F93-2A4D-43D8-88C9-99AF525E823A.png Could someone turn the thermostat down?

MagnumaMoose Thanks this.
  8. MagnumaMoose

MagnumaMoose Lost or Missing

Jan 18, 2018
    062 Thanks this.
  9. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    :violent1:

MagnumaMoose Thanks this.
  10. starmac

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    Well that outbound LA traffic done went and got Rocks, anybody know where we need to send bail money to?

Rocks and MagnumaMoose Thank this.
  11. MagnumaMoose

MagnumaMoose Lost or Missing

Jan 18, 2018
    She must notta turned. Turned from the path that brought her to the LA. Turned before it was too late ?

062 and Rocks Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.