Wish I'd Had A Camera!!!!!

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by drivinglife4me, Jan 13, 2007.

1. drivinglife4me

drivinglife4me Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2006
    :smt103 I was coming from Maryland driving on the I-76 I think it was just last week. I caught an image out of the corner of my eye and had to pull truck over, (I was driving a small cranetruck, so don't anyone freak!), walked back to where I saw image and looked closer. There, on a fallen tree in the middle of a small creek were 2 Bald Eagles just sitting there together. I thought to myself as I watched them and they looked at me, how blessed I had been to be on the road at that particular time and place to be able to see such a rare and beautiful sight. I also thought how unfortunate it was that not may others if any at all would see this. I kicked myself for not having a camera with me, but, I also felt extremely happy that I was privilaged to this and knew that I would have that beautiful image with me for the rest of my life. I am so happy to be a truck driver and I pray I can continue for a long time. I know that my deceased husband goes with me on the road and that he was there to see it with me. After awhile, the pair took off and I got back in my truck and went on with a new feeling of awe at what God has put on this earth and I hope everyone whos on the road will take time to try and look at the world around them and appreciate and admire it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. themlilboots

themlilboots Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    So...........what road were u on when you saw the eagles????

4. xr7conv

xr7conv Light Load Member

I think sometimes when I see things like this that I am glad I don't have a camera. That way I get to talk about it and the 'vision' of it was just for me. Somehow this makes it mine. A gift from God.

:angel7:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.