Won't be seeing THIS in America.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by snowwy, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    That would necessitate me putting my beer down.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Although I couldn't do it, I did notice he solved each one individually. He wasn't solving all 3 simultaneously. So if anyone wants to raise the bar,,,,

4. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Good job there Ling Ling, that certificate and $2 will get you a cup of coffee. lol

shogun Thanks this.
  5. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    There's a way to make it impossible to solve-- rotate the top layer halfway and pop out a corner and take the pieces apart and put them together randomly, no one will ever be able to solve it.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Best way for us Americans to solve it, set it on a block, grab a sledge hammer, gone.

Rollr4872 and x1Heavy Thank this.
  7. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Just solve it mentally. That counts.

x1Heavy and Puppage Thank this.
  8. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    That might prove to difficult. :)

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  9. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Don't say it out loud and no one's the wiser.

x1Heavy and Puppage Thank this.
  10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    That's not for me. I tore my cube apart. Pried the darn thing. That was going way back to when it first came out. They sold bins of those stupid cubes. The whole mall would go nuts trying to get those #### things. Same as cabbage patch dolls, pokemon etc. (Forget the military, if you really want a ghost state secrets load, haul a load of pokemon toys in the high point of retail merchandising. Particularly new imports not yet presented to the kids to buy)

In the handicapped side of our school (Several schools actually ugh..) there were people whose bodies were not worth anything to anyone, but had fire that was in their minds being so bright beyond Genius intellect. It's really hard to tie them down anywhere long enough to get anything done. Unless you handed them (What was not available back in the 60's and 70's) a pile of unsolved rubiks cubes.

Some nations use people like that in actual military service for war and peace behind the scenes to do things that are considered unbreakable by enemy nations to them.

I was pretty good with model work myself. Take enough time and everything is built and just so correct to scale whatever it is. The one mountain I failed to accomplish was a sailing frigate model of our Constitution because you had to install each individual rope with specific tasks all over the rigging, both standing and running. And then have them coiled properly around marlinspikes and deck heads.

That was my first learning that I should not take on something with that level of detail in life. Little did I know that my life will have the Devil Dance on my Grave with small details I cannot be bothered with.

And so these people when they do these tricks that fast that well? I consider them dangerous in a way. How do you contain or see such a powerful mind not go wild and out of control in society that is itself wild and out of control sometimes.

11. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    And here I can neither juggle nor solve just one of them.

Puppage Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.