Won't Fuel At Love's With McDonalds

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by FearTheCorn, Apr 5, 2019.

1. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    That's it...I am going in and order 2 double cheese burgers...hold the cheese. The last time I ordered 2 double hamburgers, the clerk got confused.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Try asking for a quarter pound cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard only. Want to guess how many times they don't put the cheese on? Or, how many times do they just give it to you with pickles and onions and whatever other burger ruining crap they automatically put on it.

4. Omega1

Omega1 Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Oregon
    I agree..and can get them any time of day now.

5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    In my experience the Love’s with a Subway and/or Chester’s Chicken are the worst. Seriously,who would want to pay for the overpriced chicken that they almost always overcook and even then the majority of the chicken are chicken wings with hardly any meat on them?

6. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    I used to pull for a construction company, that their company radios were on the same frequency as the drive up speakers at Mcdonalds, some of the guys would stop next door and order a bunch of stuff, just for giggles. lol

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  7. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Ok it's officially true, the loves and mcdonalds theory is true , jesper tn loves today , fuel island 3 deep, guy next to me was there before me , I get my fuel spot , there's nobody in front of him fueling and he walks out about 5 mins later with a bag of mackydoos , he then pulls thru the fuel island, doesn't get any fuel and sits in front of the island eating his food, the guy on the other side of me did the exact same thing, park their truck when the person in front of them fueling and then go inside,,, unreal no courtesy for other drivers out here... In just glad I picked the right fuel line, usually I am stuck behind those bozos

8. buzzarddriver

buzzarddriver Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    When you order a Hamburger, they always ask if you want cheese on that.
    Well, if you wanted cheese, wouldn't you have asked for a Cheeseburger???
    How hard is that to understand???

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  9. fairshake

fairshake Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Chickenville, BFE
    TA/Petro is now below Pilot in my book, the greed locations look like trash cans. I want to know what trucking company that waddling trucker works for that orders 300 MCBurgers, that’s a lot of money for 1 meal. Big trucking big bucking?

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  10. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Because people are really stupid and don’t know how to order.

11. win-some-loose-less

win-some-loose-less Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Mount Vernon tx
    Good luck trying to drop a deuce at a truck stop with a taco hejj, take a number and come back in a day or two.

Spot on about a truck stop with McDonald’s, i avoid them like the plague and will pay more to fuel elsewhere where I know I can get in or out quick, once you have some seat time you know which truck stops suck.. 100 gallons at .10-.20 more and I’ll spend that $10-$20 bucks everyday to avoid a 45 minute fuel stop..

D.Tibbitt, bzinger and mjd4277 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.