Aber's Towing and Crane Svc - Ashland Ohio

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Cptn_Deudermont, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You said you were going to drop it, and then you bring it back up. Which is it?
    Personally, I didn't see the insult, but then I try to have some thicker skin. To each his own.

AM14, 88 Alpha, Broke Down 69 and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    That's how i read it.

4. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    If every post you've made is mocked and you're insulted you might want to take a few minutes and consider why.

And no, I'm not going to ban you. You haven't actually broken any forum rules. If something you say does break the rules we'll consider the consquences at that time.
    Believe it or not we don't ever look for ways to ban people. We look for ways to keep them...and sometimes that's a difficult task.

Stick around if you want to. Or not. Your choice entirely.

DrDieselUSA, AM14 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Couple of questions for you.
    1) How many times have you reported getting insulted by other members of this forum?

2) How do you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, nothing gets done to the person or persons who have allegedly insulted you?

Finally, since policy, terms of service, rules, and regulations of our forum interest you, here is one for your perusal. When you are finished reading it, my last question for you is would you like us to enforce all policies, terms of service, rules, and regulations of our forum by the letter of the forum law or by the spirit of the forum law?
    Moderators Suck !?!

6. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I can testify that @88 Alpha and @REO6205 will ride me like a porpoise at Sea World when I cross the line, but I know deep down that they love me.

After all, I’m the kindest nosferatu ever.:)

7. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    Park by the fuel island and it hits you. Just like a previous job before. Anyone can pick a bad one, but after so many bad ones the problem can be found in the mirror. Not giving the guy 2 minutes because you didn't want to hear I have to let you go or your not working out is a....... You really don't know what was on his mind. What if he was going to give you a layoff so you could get unemployment?

Falsifying logs when its convenient then reporting after it says you don't know what ethics are. See whether they were springing or not, heavy wrecker or not you made a conscious and willing decision to disregard the HOS because it suited your needs at that moment. Live with that really. Take responsibility for your actions, and control your situation. You say you have a lot of bad luck? Ever heard of Karma?

What will calling the FMCSA really gain you?

If you were still employed would you feel the need to report?

Why not ask if it was a mistake on payroll then move forward if necessary.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    DrDieselUSA Thanks this.
  8. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    What does the owner being a former cop, his e. coli, or his views on God have anything to do with this? That just makes you sound unreasonably bitter. I'm sorry that you seemed to have a string of hardships. Life sucks sometimes, no question . But what would you do if you were making those truck payments? You have a (presumably) honest, want to be hard working employee that cant seem to come to work for whatever reason. Sounds to me like he was actually pretty leniant with you. Sometimes enough is enough though and the show must go on. drop the lawsuit crap and just move on to something better. If that insults you, then I dont know what to say... that was about as nice as I could put it.

DrDieselUSA and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Frank, we would be hopeless without you!

10. Cptn_Deudermont

Cptn_Deudermont Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2017
    you know what, i'm done. I try to contribute content, and when I do, I am the one who is attacked.

88 Alpha - I don't care about you enforcing the rules in whatever manner is convenient for you, because it's not my site.

The last time I reported someone for breaking rule #1 I'm the one who got banned - the reason? "Toxic". Look up Goothva

When I created this username, I decided I would try a different approach, and if someone broke a rule, I would point it out on the forum here, in a polite manner. Apparently, that approach is about as useful as a condom machine at The Vatican.

Wore out- As for calling the FMCSA, what will it gain me? The satisfaction of knowing that they will have to pay for treating their drivers like crud and will have to remain 100% compliant, and it will also cost them money in fines, and installing the elog devices in the trucks. If they don't care about my family, then why should I care about them?

Good day.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    Reason for edit: profanity
    Matt43324 Thanks this.
  11. Matt43324

Matt43324 Light Load Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Lol anyone who puts a theoretical man in the sky before his own family has zero values in my opinion

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.