Directions to Hunt's point meat terminal in Bronx

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by loose_leafs, Jan 19, 2021.

1. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Ok. ...not hearing back from anyone ...gwb into the city and stay right on the cross bronx under the apartments to what is now Sheridan Blvd ( 895 south ) ...it sends you onto what was once Bruckner Blvd..immediately get in the left lane and proceed to Leggett st and go left over the steel bridge....at the jog in street keep left to Hallock where the road comes to a t .
    You will be looking at the back of the produce market there .
    GO RIGHT THERE .... and go to the next light and go left on food center drive this will take you past this fish market and stay left around the curve ..you will see 355 food center drive on the left .
    After you clear the entry gate and go left Westside foods will be on the left to the north of buildings a and b .
    Gate fee last I knew 25.00 .
    Overnight parking on the south end and don't idle or they write ya up .
    Decent people overall .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Take i95 to xt 4. Will say xt to market. GPS won't like it but it works. Get in the left lane as soon as you can. Go to Tiffany's and turn left. Go straight thru the next lite and stay on Tiffany till it ends. Turn left. Go to the end and turn right. At the next lite turn left. All that area has been turned into a one way only now. Turn left on the 2 inside lanes and follow to the entrance of Hunt's point. Entry fee is $25.
    Coming out, follow the signs. Fairly well marked.

bzinger Thanks this.
  4. Farmerbob1

Farmerbob1 Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2017
    I have been there a couple times, but I refuse to give instructions. Every time I went there I had to go a different way due to construction.

I suggest you write down at least three sets of directions using different exits along a primary route, and be ready to change your route. Using tools like WAZE and Google to scan for construction before you drive in the morning is a very good idea.

loose_leafs Thanks this.
  5. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    I’ve never been, however I just looked at Google Maps and it looks like NO FUN, Wowser

Farmerbob1 and bzinger Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.