FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    But I’m in an Automatic. My shifter is on the column. Do they make extensions for those???

Thinking this isn’t going to help.

:sign5:

But thanks… LOL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Well, instead of driving 6 hours today and then waiting around CB until 0700 I was able to split at CB and my Columbia SC load rolled in just as I was dropping. What timing.

So no pizza for me this night.
    But glad the wheels are turning.

Hoping to update my laptop real quick while I can access the High Speed WiFi… and get back OTR.

stay safe

YardMule89, runningman0661 and BigR Thank this.
  4. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    You shouldn't even get a call. I talked to safety about that once, and I think they said it had to be a certain number of minutes before it even threw a red flag

5. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Oops, quoted wrong post...

6. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    The next generation of super-truckers will have the auto sector stalk that hangs half way to the passenger seat.

7. rokue

rokue Heavy Load Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Nashville,TN
    Starter on the Pete I am driving is either going out or something else is happening had trouble starting it earlier. Anyway in cb tonight get it fixed in the morning then fly out to Dallas.

8. cdavis188

cdavis188 Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2021
    Salina, KS
    Well that was a first. Had to knock on someone’s door so I could get out. Of course it was someone that I could hardly understand and apparently when I said “just back up a little bit”, that meant move entirely to a different spot. How do these people get their CDL’s again?

9. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    th.jpeg.jpg

10. cdavis188

cdavis188 Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2021
    Salina, KS
    Left town at about 4:30 yesterday morning and dropped in Albuquerque. Woke up early this morning and went to Propak to pick up a preload going to Schuyler. Currently sitting at the Love’s in Boise City for a 30. Should be able to pull back into town with time to spare on my clock. I’ll drop this at 0800 tomorrow and will probably pick up something going down south.

11. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Reminds me of back in the day when I used to drive a truck for a living!!.... Day#2 of the hotel life.. with no end in sight. Just called to see if I needed to extend the room for another night. I guess they have it torn apart at Detroit, still gotta go to freightliner after that, then I'll take to Fremont after that, so I'm thinking my original prediction of being lucky to be rolling by Friday is probably correct..... well, Gunsmoke is back on, gotta get back to the TV!!.. update later

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.