FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. just_sayin

just_sayin Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Bristol baby
    I think it's going to be all right, fuel mileage could be better. I finally got home to work on it and fix a few little things. I put a better seat in it, ran the overhead. Put in some headlight so I can actually see where I'm going. Just stupid little stuff really. I got over to Mount Vernon that night and my alternator took a dump on me. So I got to change that out in the parking lot. It just gets better all the time LOL

runningman0661 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. just_sayin

Sep 2, 2012
    Bristol baby
    I guess I don't really know how to post on here that good I don't hardly ever do it LOL. Trucks doing pretty good, the fuel mileage could be better but all in all it seems all right. I've done a few little things to it when I was home run the overhead put a better seat in. Just kind of stupid stuff like that, after I saw you I got to Mount Vernon in my alternator took a dump. So I got to change that out in the dark in the parking lot. Just more fun everyday

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. just_sayin

Sep 2, 2012
    Bristol baby
    @runningman0661 I was going to try to send you my phone number so I can ask you a couple things but I can't do the private message thing. And I really don't want to go into detail on here maybe I'll see you around Fremont sometime

6. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Ok, sounds good.

7. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    After I deliver this tomorrow I have to bounce down to Millville, NJ and pick up a trailer going to Columbus, Ne. for Monday morning. My hours will be shot until Tuesday at midnight, and my truck will be due for a service, so must likely will head back to Fremont to squeeze in a 34.

Vic Firth Thanks this.
  8. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Millville is my fiancé’s hometown, and I myself grew up about 20 minutes from there. I’d bet you’re picking up some sort of glass products.

9. Smokehouse1953

Smokehouse1953 Light Load Member

Mar 25, 2018

10. Smokehouse1953

Mar 25, 2018
    Thanks for your info I am new to this thread thinking of putting in my app for Midwest regional recruiter said will have to get tanker endorsement they have some customers who want you to pull bulk tanker have you heard anything regarding that I have never pulled a tanker

11. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    It might be pulling a van with bulk liquid in big totes, can't remember seeing FCC tankers out here, I could be mistaken. We did that at Poly, and some didn't have the tanker endorsement because the company didn't believe it qualified for a "tanker", until the drivers got caught. After that, we had to have them. We did similar totes of liquid at Magnum. It's different, I will say that. The closest feeling to pulling a baffled tanker as you can get without....well...pulling a baffled tanker.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  12. Smokehouse1953

Mar 25, 2018

13. Smokehouse1953

Mar 25, 2018
    Thanks for the reply I know the recruiter said they will be bulk tankers glad you are doing well at fcc just trying to convince my self to make the move after the recruiter said they will be pulling bulk tankers it kinda scared me away

• Truckers Report Jobs