FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    We also used to go in to the DMV and grab a couple medical cards and sign them and put ‘em in our wallets. Pretty sure I went 4-5 years without an actual physical. Nobody cared..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cdavis188

cdavis188 Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2021
    Salina, KS
    I swapped loads with another driver in Paul's Valley, OK this morning. A loads of pallets for Omaha. Dispatch offered me to go home for a couple days. Works fine for me. My roommates buddy is having a barbeque tomorrow, so free food that I don't have to cook.

In Perry now getting fuel and a beverage. I should be home by 3 this afternoon. Everybody have a great weekend.

@BigR does your truck have a black grill guard?

4. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Yes Sir, I was through there today too

cdavis188 Thanks this.
  5. Vic Firth

Vic Firth Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Indiana
    Exactly! That was me as well, ran two log books and got the load delivered on time. Looking back it was really stupid on my part, if I would have wrecked and hurt someone it would have been on me, not the company.

6. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Grab a little bottle of Dawn, and put a little bit across the squeegee, and do a series of circles all over the glass, do one half first, and let it sit while you do the other half. Then go back over it, like normal. The glass will look like new with fairly minimal effort. The dawn just melts the bodies right off.

7. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I bought a commercial grade spray bottle and dawn platinum for the in between times when I don't have access to a long handled squeegee. Mix up a bottle with a little alcohol and a bottle of water and it puts any jug of washer fluid to shame...being from FL, it even works on the dreaded love bug guts.

8. M22 rockcrusher

M22 rockcrusher Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2020
    Just noticed won't be long we'll be saying happy 1000th page day

ncmickey Thanks this.
  9. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Ain't never done it, and won't just because I don't care that much. But I've heard cat litter works well also

10. M22 rockcrusher

M22 rockcrusher Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2020
    If you got a spray bottle why don't you just spray it on the windshield,

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.