Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Woobie

Woobie Medium Load Member

May 3, 2013
    RVA

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Woobie

Woobie Medium Load Member

May 3, 2013
    RVA
    I don't think your yankee repellent is working considering the sheer number of transplanted New Yorkers and Joizeeites.

4. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I agree, I think they are using a lot of their time fighting anacondas in the everglades. But at least we try to hurd most of the yankees from the northeast down into south Florida.:rolleyes:

Woobie Thanks this.
  5. ncmickey

ncmickey Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    South Florida is the 6th Borough of NYC

Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island and South Florida....

BigHossVolvo, Zata40, mattbh23 and 5 others Thank this.
  6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I always pictured your avatar being a Milky Way or a Snickers or a giant Hershey with almonds.:thumbup:

runningman0661 Thanks this.
  7. Zata40

Zata40 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Northeast Illinois
    Well... My trusty truck is finally requiring a tow for the first time. Took 18 months for me to get a tow in the record book. I'm stuck in Napoleon right in front of a dock door. Bad starter... Or so it seems so far. I couldn't get it to work (not that my clueless effort means anything) and the road tech couldn't get it started either. So off to Petro I go once the tow truck gets here. They'll have to stop at the gate so I can collect my bills! Lol

this is my first load coming off home time. I've got plenty of time so I should still be able to deliver on time. It's 54 degrees here. Super nice!

Is there anything special I have to do with my logs while in tow?

mattbh23 Thanks this.
  8. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Log out

Zata40 Thanks this.
  9. Winnyf1

Winnyf1 Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Lol DVIR it, my truck moved without my assistance so I remained off duty...seriously no just log out or don’t worry about it so long as you were off duty.

10. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    "Technically" you are suppose to be on duty while waiting and during the tow unless someone else picks you up and transports you. (Like another driver in their truck)

11. Zata40

Zata40 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Northeast Illinois
    Not so fast! The truck just came out to pull start my truck and I drove to Petro... So I didn't break my towing cherry! #stillgotit

Sitting in here while they make phone calls... Sounds like they can't find the right starter for me... Meanwhile my truck shut off in front of their office. I thought running out there every 2 minutes and hitting the accelerator would keep it running. Guess not.

Edit: I also back up a few feet and pulled forward a few feet. Wasnt good enough :(

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.