Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Ray Strack

Ray Strack Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2017
    It's all just an adjustment. It gets a lot easier when you find your groove. A good DM makes everything better too. My DM would send me my next load before even asking for it, and I'd ask the day before unloading. Picking lanes helps a lot too, I always picked runs that got me into Ojen territory because he took care of me the best. Never had good luck with Jen.

mattbh23 Thanks this.
  2. sc00ter

sc00ter Medium Load Member

Zata, if and when I come back, that's going to be my routine. Going to take some time to get back up to speed. BTW, if you ever get to Oak Grove KY, there's a Filipino market about 7 miles south on Ft Campbell Blvd/US 41-A in Clarksville. Lots of Korean places in Clarksville but Nora's is the only Filipino place for hundreds of miles. They also have alot bar that's not too bad. I'm looking forward to getting someplace near a Jolly Bee's. Also some great places around Wash DC...Bistro 777 is great!

mattbh23 and Zata40 Thank this.
  3. Zata40

Zata40 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Northeast Illinois
    Thanks! Great info! My wife especially appreciates it. There is a good Filipino store in Chicago. Other than that, we've been struggling to find another "good" one. There is one near where we live in Michigan, but it doesn't match the one in Chicago.

mattbh23 Thanks this.
  4. Rock6531

Rock6531 Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2015
    MCAS Cherry Point NC
    I was told there’s a good Filipino grocery store in Toledo Ohio also

Zata40 Thanks this.
  5. Loco37

Loco37 Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2018
    Does magnum do urine test or hair follicle during orientation?

Metallica88 Thanks this.
  6. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    What does it matter? If you have a reason to be concerned about it, you shouldn't be doing this job!!!!

ncmickey, Woobie, flightconn and 8 others Thank this.
  7. Loco37

Loco37 Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2018
    Definitely matters. Im concerned because i heard hair test can go as far back as a year or more. Alot can change in a year; Furthermore, people change and i dont want something like that to ruin my career that i just started over something from the past man thats it. If u can answer that question id appreciate it. not trying to cause problems or a debate on here. Thank u

8. Xeres63

Xeres63 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2016
    The short answer is yes they test, like all companies are SUPPOSED to do!

9. Loco37

Loco37 Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2018
    Thanks I know they are going to test is it hair or urine though?

Metallica88 Thanks this.
  10. SkylineGTR34

SkylineGTR34 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2018
    Hey guys other then using transflo to scan in paperwork, do we have to keep these and turn them in when we get back to Fargo or Coon Rapids? When myself an one other guy got our truck on Thursday once we went back to safety to get our other stuff, some of the stuff wasn’t really explained and was kinda rushed so any advice would help greatly

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.