Mayday Mayday! Don't go to May Trucking or do I don't care Ha

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TurkeyisLife, Jun 11, 2018.

1. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Used to ##### about not being able to run & make money. Now they ##### about getting work after spending all day playing with their phone. And they need energy drinks to run puny e-log miles LOL

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OLDSKOOLERnWV

OLDSKOOLERnWV Captain Redbeard

Nov 29, 2011
    West Virginia
    Yes there is a few. What you see when walking into a truck stop restroom is ridiculous at times! Most of the locations don't have a dress code, especially for door slammers. Plant that I cater to has a sign on the guard shack door... NO SHORTS... Better have work boots on too, or you will be rejected. Another place I deliver in Pennsylvania has a sign on the door... No flip flops... Sometimes I feel the warm bodies they throw in trucks, relate trucking to a vacation, and dress according to that mindset. Be safe out there.

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    That's not very far, Frank. I'll bet there's nights you fly farther than that!

5. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Easily

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Lol the trainer I had back in the mid 90’s for Schneider had a thing for those “risqué cafe” places...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.