Snackbar is chillin'....at Shaffer

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by supersnackbar, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Sound more like the ###-et mismanagement team.....

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Winnyf1

Winnyf1 Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Cool the workers there were awesome people, helped me take off the tarp and roll it up. Beautiful country.

4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I can’t imagine why he gets the crap loads now. Lol

Lonesome and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  5. O.Henry

O.Henry Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2012
    San Antonio,TX.
    Your AM is probably reading this thread laughing their hind end off.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    No, he laughs his rear end off when he sends that next crap load preplan to the truck. Lol

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    Lonesome and O.Henry Thank this.
  7. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Maybe his AM is from Kentucky backwoods ??

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    I would give him a pass just because he already has enough misery in his life without having to worry about having the V8 juice drained out of his veins.

Lonesome and dwells40 Thank this.
  9. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I am gonna make up a bumper sticker that says:

Instant A-hole...Just press button

Screenshot_20211206-100310.png

But only press once - we don't want to over do it

Sorta like this

PicsArt_12-06-10.13.44.jpg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  10. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Watch Pilot receipts. I had to buy a replacement load lock before loading at the Gen Mills in Murfreesboro. I stopped at the Peelot in town, brought up one load lock. He shot it with the barcode reader, I swiped my card, got receipt and hurried to pu my load (not looking at the receipt because I only heard one beep). While writing up my trip sheet and receipts I noticed I was charged on line 1 for one load lock and on line 2 I was charged for 2 load locks. $109. I called the store and the lady pulled up the receipt...then said a few choice words under her breath, then 'not again'. I guess their system has been double charging because there is a 2-for deal on load locks, and when someone buys only a single, it adds the 2nd line and double charges.

11. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Ok, I hope everyone is sitting down before they read this....for the 1st time in I don't know how long, nothing major went wrong for me today (other than the loadlock overcharge, but they corrected that without issue). My drop and hook went without a hitch, and we had several empty trailers to choose from (gotta love Interstate Warehouses, I don't think I have ever had a bad experience at any of their locations). The trailer I chose was clean enough that my leaf blower took care of it. Then at my live load, I was greeted with a 'glad to see you' attitude, and a 'back it in and we will get ya loaded right up'....I even had a little fun joking around with the lady behind the glass. I tend to be quick and quiet when walking in to an office. She didn't see me come in until she caught a glimpse of me standing there out of the corner of her eye...then about jumped out of her chair. ''I didn't hear you come in" she said...and my reply was "well, I am a retired Ninja, I had to retire because of a serious nunchuck incident"...to which I got a good laugh out of her. And, I only had one message to/from my A/M...winner winner, chicken (tender) dinner.

mitrucker, kylefitzy, Bumper and 11 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.