Swift recruiters are Liers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Truckeragianslowwage, Mar 6, 2019.

1. JohnGER

JohnGER Light Load Member

May 5, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    Yes, only dishonest people are leery about giving out their personal information to 100,000 truck drivers.

So that being said - Please post your cell phone numbers and full names here in this thread! (unless you're a dirty, filthy LIAR, that is!)

cjbrents Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 074344

074344 Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Los Angeles, ca
    Let me see if I can help you with this. First, you are an at will employee. You could video the CEO of the telling you that you are going to make .48 CPM and it means absolutely nothing! Unless you are working under a collective bargaining agreement (Union), anything written on paper means nothing. The OTR segment of our industry stinks to high heaven! Don't blame the companies for the way they treat their employees. If the OTR drivers want to place blame, it's very easy. Simply look at yourself in the mirror. That's the person to blame.

Vic Firth and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. Tolmie

Tolmie Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2017
    By the way, I hate Estes Express. Am I on the right thread to trash Estes?

TheRealPorkChopExpress Thanks this.
  5. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Not the right thread, but sadly, I'm sure if you follow the OP around the forum, you will eventually find the right thread for that. :rolleyes:

6. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    Sigh. Loudly.

Unless it is in writing, meaning paper or electronic message, it means NOTHING ! Do you hear me ?!!!! Taking a new job is a business transaction. Trust has nothing to do with it. You can't trust anyone in this business, at least until you really get to know them.

If they refuse to give you things in writing hang up the phone, block their number and email, and run like the hounds of hell are on your tail.

Make a job decision based ONLY on what you see in writing. Ask to see ALL paperwork BEFORE you leave home.

Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    A recruiter, who’s paid by how many new employees they sign up, actually told a fib to go about facilitating the aforementioned outcome?

The hell you say...

JohnGER, Lonesome and 88 Alpha Thank this.
  8. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    I wouldn't trust my mother if she was a trucking company recruiter, especially for a big fleet.

JohnGER Thanks this.
  9. cjbrents

cjbrents Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2013
    It was .36 cpm about three years ago. Can’t complain too much. Teams were splitting .50 cpm back then, too.

10. cjbrents

Feb 2, 2013
    I bet you had one or two guys bragging about the money they’re making as a lease-purchase driver, too. That’s another thing that will kill you

JohnGER Thanks this.
  11. cjbrents

Feb 2, 2013
    Not the right thread, but I am very curious about this

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.