Trucker stabs police officer

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by JonJon78, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016

well, you don't want me having the power I would fill the prison even faster. Personally, the dude with a screwdriver had them bullets coming idc you come at me harm me like that I would unload my weapon into you as well. Wouldn't even think twice then 30 minutes later be fishing thinking I could have been fishing sooner.

tscottme, dwells40 and 88228822 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. booley

booley Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2008
    a fellow driver I've known for almost 30 yrs wears a collared shirt and necktie...every day

4. 88228822

88228822 Heavy Load Member

Sep 26, 2018
    this is what I mean - the police are not in charge of who goes to prison. That's for the courts to decide

5. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Yep, just a hustling, hard working driver who can’t follow the posted signs and apparently had done enough property damage on his way in on the no truck route that it warranted a criminal mischief charge. If only the people who’s property he damaged would be so kind as you to just let it slide because he was working and cops are bad. I’m also sure that when a driver of this caliber takes your hood off that you will also be willing to overlook the damages and foot the repair bill yourself because he’s just a hardworking guy.

6. PE_T

PE_T Road Train Member

I’m not so sure dressing has much to do. I never got pulled over for 5 years straight working for a big company. Once I got my authority, everything changed. I got pulled over at least 3 times that I recall for inspection purposes my first year. Just a level 2 or 3 inspection. I suspect this will continue until I make my truck look more legit and less like I’m hauling drugs or something. Hahaha.

Truck Pix... post yours

7. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    A couple years ago I was broke down on the shoulder. OHP pulls up behind me and when I seen him walking up the right side of my trailer, I come out from underneath, hammer in hand.

He takes a step back and says stop. So I stopped. He said put the hammer down. So I put the hammer down. It was dark, not much light so I'm sure it took a couple seconds for that young trooper to figure out what I was holding.

Anyhow he asked me what was a goin' on so we conversed for a few.

Didn't even get shot or nuffin. How's a feller supposed to get any "street cred" when the cops won't even shoot ya?

sawmill, tscottme, InTooDeep and 3 others Thank this.
  8. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    That’s like waking up in the middle of the night to find some guy carrying your 3 year old daughter out towards the door. You confront him and he tells you that he is taking her outside to play. “Well I don’t want to stop him, because he may not mean any harm. I will wait until he harms her, then act.”

Wait, before you let him out the door, ask if he’s a citizen.

9. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    You didn’t have to stand down. That wasn’t a weapon...that cop was violating your right to work on your truck!

sawmill, InTooDeep and PoleCrusher Thank this.
  10. mitmaks

mitmaks Road Train Member

May 16, 2014
    They'll be too busy writing ticket to law obeying citizen rather than fighting real crime

11. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    I know, the nerve of him to impede my progress that way. Would of been well within my rights just to keep on a swinging.

How dare he question a working man!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.