why are most trucking company sucks?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Madayag, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Madayag

Madayag Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2023
    If you are the type of driver that love to sit every Monday as team this is the perfect place for you. They got no load for team every Monday per what we experienced either in Springfield terminal or kingman . ww sat 16 hours as team in springfield without pay and few times for more than 16 hours in kingman terminal. If ur recruiter say they'll refund ur car rental to attend the orientation expect not to see that money ..u won't get a dime for it. And just a heads up they wont inform you to update ur taxes when they move payroll from IWX app to adp online so uncle Sam took the highest pay from us..ike we dont pay more than enough to fund killing brown people (taxes). Just like drivers don't matter.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    So why did the way the treat you have to turn your rant to a racist remark about killing people of any color?
    I believe, team or no team, if i wanted to work, and the company had none, that I’d find a company that had work.

And right now, there’s more freight than trucks, so freight rate is cheap, to the point, the driver makes money, oh yeah, the driver.

You’ve got a paycheck coming, if it’s 25/28% or .60/mile, the company, after expenses, may go in red, but, they’ve got to be able to give drivers loads, (money) and withstand or close doors.

Then you’ll be here whining, “My company closed and left me at the terminal!!!”

4. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Have the discussion without the political/racial comments, please.

5. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
  6. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Team Drivers

7. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I don't understand why you had to say this. If you had just said taxes, you could have reduced the amount of words you had to type. You could have also taken away some perceptions.

You know, once I had a dispatcher tell me that when he wants a driver to quit, he minimizes their miles. I say that because with that shot fired unnecessarily, it pretty much told me that you're not that easy to deal with. With that attitude, I'd take a bet that you're part of the reason as to why you end up sitting for 16 hrs at a time. I could be wrong, its seemingly a safe bet. I wish sometimes we could some of these companies on here to shed some light on some of these complaints. Hopefully you find fulfillment whereever you drive next.

8. Crude Truckin'

Crude Truckin' Alien Spacecraft

Oct 22, 2016
    North Dakota, Eh?
    X2

9. Ex-Trucker Alex

Ex-Trucker Alex Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2023
    Well, that accomplished nothing. Call out the racist for his vague death threats, but leave the post up? Aren't moderators supposed to, y'know, MODERATE?????

FWIW, I added the bigot to my "ignore list".....

10. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    Sometimes we leave them up as an example of what not to do. If we delete it, people have no clue what was said to warrant an intervention.

Lonesome, dosgatos, lual and 9 others Thank this.
  11. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    Industry standard. Not always the case but when dispatch wants to get rid of someone, that is easiest way to do it without repurcussions for dispatch.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.