CFI is not as good a company as they think they are.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Doggnczy, Apr 28, 2019.

1. darknessesedge

darknessesedge Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2013
    the country is going to the dogs

88228822, JoeyJunk and bzinger Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GypsyWanderlust

GypsyWanderlust Medium Load Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Have you looked around the truck stop lately? Trash bin? Nope, too lazy. Drivers just toss stuff out the door. I’d rather my dog pee on the grass than find your Mt Dew piss bottle.

4. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    @GypsyWanderlust, There are 7 billion humans in the planet. If the best you can do as a companion is a dog then who am I to judge.

5. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    And, when your dog craps back there, you pick it up and dispose of it properly, right? Of course you don’t.

Lonesome, loose_leafs and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  6. GypsyWanderlust

GypsyWanderlust Medium Load Member

Jan 1, 2018
    It turns out that telling women you drive a truck isn’t a real panty dropper unless they have three teeth and a mullet. But if you’re paying cash your chances are north of 100 so who am I to judge you either.

7. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    So far you’ve accused me of peeing in a Mountain Dew bottle and tossing it the parking lot and for paying for prostitutes. I want to make it perfectly clear, I prefer Diet Coke.

Your personal life is your business. Seriously, I don’t care. My statement is that dogs stink and they are destructive. I stand by that statement.

8. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    Far less destructive then humans don't even go with stink you walk past some these truckers you think they garbage walking by with pig crap in it. Don't assume you smell better after a few days w/o a shower same with a dog I love my dog he never tore anything up he won't bark he will howl sends chills down your spine too. As for CFI, I don't know them but I wouldn't assume there any better than Swift, FFE, Schiender or any other national carrier they equal in my books criminals looking scam the drivers.

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  9. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    I think the swear filter has gone a bit nuts.

10. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    Agreed to wish they tone it down. Anyone with a CDL over 18 anyways not saying swear like sailor but you know some sense in the filter not remove just because have certain letters.

Tb0n3 Thanks this.
  11. 88228822

88228822 Heavy Load Member

Sep 26, 2018
    I have yet to see a driver eat vomit or feces

(I am not issuing a challenge)

TB John and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.