Rates might be about to crash and burn again folks.

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by RunningAces, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Ffx95

Ffx95 Road Train Member

May 18, 2017
    If the one that hit me was the same variant, I’ll be the one to vouch that this ones a hard hitter. Gave me bad pneumonia that I had to be on an oxygen machine for about a week. Think only thing that let me survive it is my youth. I hear blood type A’s get hit the hardest.

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lunatic Fringe

Lunatic Fringe Medium Load Member

Oct 1, 2016
    No, there's a NEW B.1.1.529 variant with 30+ mutations that originated in Botswana. Britain, Israel, Singapore, Germany and Italy are already blocking all flights from Africa. Lucky for us, Anthony Faucci is keeping direct flights from Africa to the US open to make sure we don't needlessly harm Africa's tourism industry.

The mutations have exceeded scientists expectations. One makes it more transmissible, but most of the others affect the spike protein. Since current vaccines attack the original spike protein it's feared they won't be as effective on the new and improved version. Oil and stock markets tumbled on fears about the new variant..

4. Eldiablo

Eldiablo Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Never happen. People i see and hear talk are still terrified and will do whatever the government tells them to do. I call them closet liberals. Just look at how many rushed out and got a shot of something they don't even know what it is. I see people wearing a mask in a car by themselves. Thats all i need to know.

5. Eldiablo

Eldiablo Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    There is no vaccine made at the moment... there are some shots of something that people get but they wont say exactly what it is. Ive been asking where to get the only approved vaccine at but nobody knows...
    Also these shots are the new variants. They cause it to mutate with every “booster”. Thats the goal of it.

6. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    I dunno man. Once again in NM and they extended the mask mandate Because covid was increasing. Don’t ask me about the logic behind that sentence. But my point is that because of the extension some businesses I have visited have gone full on mental covid fascists.

majority will follow.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  7. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    I do agree. I just kike to think that maybe those are just the minorty anymore. But maybe thats just wishful thinking.

8. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    semi-pro-pro.gif the-sky-is-falling-chicken-little.gif

giphy-1.gif

All they're doing is trying to distract the public from the truth. 2021 had more positive covid tests and more deaths WITH the vaccine, than 2020 did WITHOUT the vaccine.

9. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    wishful thinking bud.

From day one of humanity.

stupid has multiplied faster then wise people.

yet wise people understand that you must remove yourself from the stupid pool and place yourself in the wise pool. In doing so you do realize the ones in the stupid pool are there to be used for personal gain.

no way around it.

10. Tug Toy

Tug Toy Road Train Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Corn field
    Sorry, I guess my sarcasm didn’t translate?

11. shooter19802003

shooter19802003 Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    [​IMG]

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.